Someone made me realize that the I have great circles of friends — circles because I have more than one.
- They’re not afraid to tell the truth or to break bad news. Of course, this can be very uncomfortable at times but it keeps all of us grounded.
- They don’t take sides! Another great realization which had me admiring each of them so much more. They might have their opinions on who is right or wrong but they don’t actively take factions, they just keep on going back to 1.
- They tell me and they tell on me. People call it backbiting, I think it’s keeping peace. The intention was, is, and will always be to resolve issues. Again, we go back to 1 & 2.
- Not out of sight, out of mind. There’s no real drama about feeling or being left out. We’re also understand that there might be more social circles in our lives so join or not, we’re friends the next day (this does not apply to set in stone dates though unless the reason trumps the event).
- They all understand 1, 2, 3 & 4 — well, most of them anyway. I guess that’s enough.