Christmas & New Year text messages are not so common nowadays but of the few I received, there’s one that I would like to live by for the whole of 2012. Special thanks to Kizzy for sending it on New Year’s Eve. 🙂
- Sunrise after the darkest of nights.
- Friends who bring out the best in you.
- A love that makes you smile.
- Belief that anything is possible.
- Courage to finally do what you’ve been putting off.
- Time for yourself.
- Promises that are kept.
- An answered prayer.
- A heart that forgives
- A happy feeling everyday.
- A soul that heals.
- A wonderful life & perfect health.
More words when I find time this week. I’m hitting the sack early tonight… part of my commitment to make a lifestyle change (which is a whole other blog post!).